The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. Here at OptumRX, we’ve earned the trust of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. When you join us, you’ll be part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies where you’ll have some of the best training and tools in the world.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00am to 7:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 5627 University Heights BLVD, San Antonio, TX 78249.
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient
- Collateral (education materials) are included
- May also perform drug / supply ordering and inventory / warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust / calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Properly packs product as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily box preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Create shipping labels for international shipments
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Assist with answering shipping and delivery door and inventory order
- Receipt and appropriate storage of box order
- Learn functions related to commercial courier and shipping system
- Ensure adequate stock of ice bricks for appropriate packaging of daily shipments
- Empties trash as needed and assembles shipping boxes
- Runs the end of day reports - Manifestation Report
- Monitors and reports as necessary delivery exceptions reports
- Maintain knowledge of shipping holiday schedules
- Maintain open communications regarding courier issues with supervisor
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience in a warehouse, assembly line or production environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with Windows PC/Microsoft Office applications including having the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Pharmacy experience in any setting
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, OptumRx, health care, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, warehouse, shipping