Join Us at Our Virtual Job Fair!
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
12:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Targeting Pharmacy Technicians & Pharmacy Clerks in Oviedo, FL!
Connect from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to chat with a recruiter and learn more about this opportunity! Register here for the event.
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. Here at OptumRX, we’ve earned the trust of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. When you join us, you’ll be part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies where you’ll have some of the best training and tools in the world.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any preemployment assessment(s) that are required.
Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us.
Working Schedule: This will be a 2nd shift position starting anytime after 3pm, working 8 hours from there.
- Process, pack and ship outgoing pharmacy orders, ensuring drug, related supplies and patient, collateral (education materials) are included
- May also perform drug / supply ordering and inventory / warehouse duties, including proper storage of drugs and supplies and appropriate refrigeration of perishable product, monitor and adjust / calibrate pharmacy equipment, fill dispensing units
- Properly packs product as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily box preparation work
- Create or fix any shipping labels as needed
- Create shipping labels for international shipments
- Bring packages to shipping, Mail, and Courier as needed
- Assist with answering shipping and delivery door and inventory order
- Receipt and appropriate storage of box order
- Learn functions related to commercial courier and shipping system
- Ensure adequate stock of ice bricks for appropriate packaging of daily shipments
- Empties trash as needed and assembles shipping boxes
- Runs the end of day reports - Manifestation Report
- Monitors and reports as necessary delivery exceptions reports
- Maintain knowledge of shipping holiday schedules
- Maintain open communications regarding courier issues with supervisor
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- 6 months experience working in a warehouse, assembly line or production environment
- Pharmacy experience in any setting
Physical and MentalRequirements:
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
Already Fortune 6, we are totallyfocused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a littlehigher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of theday, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we'rebuilding a high-performance health care system that works better for morepeople in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team withpeople who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion fordoing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We havediverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug testbefore beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealthGroup, call center, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, OptumRx, health care, pharmacy,pharmacy technician, warehouse, shipping, Oviedo, FL, Florida, second shift, 2nd shift