This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Processes specimens for analysis, prepares specimens for referral in a correct and timely order to speed the recovery of our patients, performs various types of routine/waived testing and draws blood.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Phlebotomist Program or six months experience with blood draws required.
- Certified Phlebotomist preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.