Due to tremendous growth, the Center for Public Health at Reading Hospital is adding an additional Primary Care Physician to its state of the art Ryan White Part C HIV Center. The center also serves as a Pennsylvania State STD Center. This position will be a great service to the community and offer great work life balance to the right candidate due to the great hours and no call requirements!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the care team and will provide primary care to our HIV positive population. They will work in conjunction with Infectious Disease physicians and a dedicated team to maintain optimal care to our patients.
Reading Hospital, voted 6th best hospital by US News and World Report, is Tower Health's recognized flagship institution and has served the local community since 1867, and in its current location since 1926.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Berks County maintains a perfect balance of urban, rural and suburban settings. Our community offers diverse outdoor and cultural activities, outstanding schools and quality of life with easy accessibility to shore points, airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC, and New York City.
- Primary Care for HIV positive patients
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with STD
- Community Education
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8-4:30, no weekends/Holidays
- No call requirement
- Reasonable patient load
- Board Certified or eligible in Family Medicine
- HIV experience preferred, but will consider individual with Community Health background
- AIDS certification required within 3 years