We Provide Solutions.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
The Physician Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business and driving new sales growth; the Physician Account Executive has call point ownership of certain accounts.
• Drive sales through pre-call planning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
• Target and secure new business
• Provide overall support and expertise to new & existing accounts
• Increase discretionary business through insurance access
• Partner with and notify Physician Account Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service is required
• Provide immediate support for less complex issues
• Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources as needed)
• Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
• Prepare and present proposals and bids
• Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
• Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
• Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
• Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
• A valid driver’s license.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)