We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Physician Account Manager is responsible for driving
territory growth and profitability through providing service and the resolution of issues in support of several sales territories; the Physician Account Manager does not have call point ownership on any of the accounts within the geography; close cooperation with physician account executives is essential to support the collaborative selling model.
• Manage accounts through ongoing business reviews of service, logistics and supplies to identify customer needs
• Ensure customer retention by maintaining relationships with current accounts
• Drive growth in their assigned Key Accounts
• Identification and pursuit of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities in
cooperation with Physician Account Executives or “Specialty” Account Executives
• Partner with Physician Account Executive to resolve account specific service issues
• Partner with Customer Solutions Group to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer service issues
• Escalate service issue non-resolution as appropriate
• Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
• Provide continuing education to the customer on new technologies and laboratory testing
• Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
• Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
• Follow up communications with Physician Account Executives and customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
• Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
• Three to four years of experience in sales or with account ownership
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
• A valid driver’s license.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
• Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.