Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six acute care hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care — from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Tower Health’s caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and satisfaction.
Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac and vascular surgery, trauma, hematology and oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers and inpatient facilities in the region.
The Physician Recruitment Manager will report to the System Director, Medical Staff Recruitment. The Manager will assist in the development as well as oversee & manage the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy for Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) recruitment. The Manager will also support other Physician and APP recruitment projects as needed. The Manager will supervise, coach and mentor both Full-time regular and contract Physician and APP recruiters.
The Manager is responsible to:
- Manage the performance of the Medical Staff Physician and APP Recruiters to ensure that positions are filled timely with quality candidates and established protocols are followed
- Manage the implementation of identified recruitment strategies to source, attract, hire and retain high quality candidates
- Lead or oversee projects to further streamline or enhance the recruitment process
Partner w/hiring managers to fill key openings or Director and above openings
Backup for the System Director, Medical Staff Recruitment
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree
- Strong experience with Physician & AAP recruitment.
- Experience managing, developing, coaching and holding staff accountable to recruitment protocols.
- Experience implementing recruitment strategy.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with hiring managers as well as holding them accountable to protocols.
- Demonstrated experience leading staff through change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Innovative, creative and assertive
- Strong project management skills