Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (overtime as needed during peak season)
- Accurately pick a product to be shipped using batch sheets, placing orders on carts separating out by customer order. Place customer label on product straight and neat.
- Scanning of all items and packing contents neatly into shipping box ensuring breakables are protected with packing material. Seal boxes with a tape gun, placing shipping label on the box then onto the conveyor belt. Removing packages from the end of line placing onto appropriate carrier skid/container.
- Using weigh scales or weigh fill machines to correctly weigh tea to be placed into bags or tins. Attention to detail is a must. Apply barcode labels to bags/tins either by hand or machine placing them straight and neat. Sealing of bags using a tabletop heat sealer or continuous band sealer.
- Moving product into backstock area, accurately recording inventory location. Checking bin tags ensuring they have correct Qty, weight, date, and operator initials filled out.
- Filling out the appropriate paperwork, forms as required for GMP.
- High School/GED Education
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic reading and math skills
- Follow all GMP and Safety policies. Able to fill out required forms and answer any questions during audit regarding job specifications.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Some familiarity with computers/ scanners
- Adhere to a drug test and background check prior to start
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear back from you at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.