- Provide mentorship to other new hires
- Demonstrate and teach best practices to achieve production goals
- Measure, weigh, and count products
- Manage pick ticket orders by quickly and accurately pulling product
- Ensure enough inner and outer packaging is utilized
- Assist other warehouse departments as needed!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Punctuality and good attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with occasional heavy lifting (9 lb average, potentially up to 70 lbs)
- Background screening required
- Overtime available and encouraged
- Company discounts offered
- Fun and safe environment!
- 5:00am-3:00 PM, Mon-Saturday (six days per week; OT required)
- 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Saturday (six days per week; OT required!
- $15.00 per hour ($22.50 pay rate for overtime!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.