Adams & Martin Group is seeking an experienced Litigation Case Manager / Paralegal / Legal Assistant for a direct-hire opportunity with our client, an Orange County law firm who has recently expanded to Arizona.
Personal injury experience strongly preferred, but law firm civil litigation experience is required. Paralegal experience is preferred, but not required.
An ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment managing competing priorities.
The firm is growing rapidly nationwide so there will be growth opportunities (based on performance and needs). This is not your typical legal position. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate who is looking for a home to grow and who isn't afraid of putting in hard work.
This is a small office with 1 attorney, 1 case manager, and 1 case assistant. They will be growing this year so you must be someone who can adapt and work well with others.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Use of software and digital tools for file setup and opening cases
- Preparing claims and sending letters of representation
- Collecting records and coordinating medical treatment
- Correspondence with client, providers, and insurance companies
- Maintain workflow by assuring prompt and accurate handling of assigned cases
- Provide general support to handling attorney
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a good sense of humor
- 2+ years' experience in case management, litigation and/or project management
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
If you have the requisite experience listed above, please apply here and send your resume in WORD to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject "Phoenix Case Manager / Paralegal'.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.