Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approxmately 23,500 people and have global sales of approxmately US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
- Plan and manage furnace and machine capacity in multiple Ardagh Group production facilities.
- Develop operating plans for sales forecasts that allow the plant to operate efficiently while meeting customer requirements.
- Coordinate equipment and materials necessary to fulfill production requirements.
- Plan and manage finished good inventories at serviceable and economical levels.
- Schedule production and develop a partnership working with the glass container plants to meet customer requirements while promoting an efficient operation and coordinate materials and equipment needed where appropriate to support schedules.
- Develop a partnership working directly with Ardagh Group customers to meet their needs.
- Interact with the sales department to solve any scheduling or customer issues.
- Monitor and control inventory levels to meet budget requirements.
An Undergraduate Degree in Logistics, Business or related discipline. Will consider nondegreed individuals with equivalent experience. A minimum of three 3 years experience as a Master Production Scheduler or the equivalent plant scheduling and inventory management experience is preferred. Understanding of the Production Environment is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as strong organizational analytical and planning skills. Must possess excellent computer skills in areas such as Excel Access and Showcase.
Location: Fishers, IN
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.