The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Planner is responsible for executing the firm master schedule within the planning time fence, supporting the supply plan for the designated Site/Coman. The Planner role is critical to deliver product supply on time and in full to meet customer requirements, collaborating closely with cross-functional partners to deliver the plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use Oracle to create/maintain production work order/PO requirements to ensure inventory levels and on time, in full customer delivery
- Work with Buyer to ensure availability of materials to support the plan
- Oversee firming of plans in partnership with Operations, based on time and capacity constraints, managing exceptions and maintaining realistic dates in ASCP
- Leverage tools to monitor health of the plan, including exception reports and months on hand inventory reports
- Support business-specific annual goals including Service Levels and Inventory KPIs.
- Maintain system planning parameters and escalate any issues
- Support Supply Planning Network optimization by identifying issues (e.g. PSD risk) and participating in root cause analysis and pertinent weekly meetings
- Monitor execution against plan and measure performance results to achieve KPI targets for the Site/Coman
- Work with Site/Coman partner to understand capacity vs plans, escalating gaps as needed
- Track and maintain open work order/PO delivery dates in the system and communicate changes to customer operations on key items at risk
- Create PSI’s for all new products, checking forecasts vs MOQ and capacity as customer plans are firmed/changed
- Other duties may be assigned as required