Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 100+ metal and glass production facilities in more than 20 countries, employing approximately more than 23,000 people and have global sales of more than $9bn.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organisation.
Responsible for directing the financial functions and assure compliance with established procedures, administrating accounting and financial controls, directing the preparation, analysis and interpretations of financial reports and data required by plant and corporate management.
- Maintain timely and accurate production and inventory reporting systems
- Prepare and/or administer the preparation of month end financial statements and associated journal entries
- Analyze balance sheet accounts as required
- Direct the activities of the accounting staff
- Develop an annual business plan with assistance from Department Managers and corporate staff
- Provide regular reporting of department and plant performance to the appropriate managers and participate in corrective action plans as needed.
- Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policies/programs within Department responsibilities.
- A Bachelor s degree in AccountingFinance with at least 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Prefer MS or CPA.
- Must possess a strong financial background and be able to do month end financial preparation and analysis, yearly budgeting, and Plant accounting functions
- Must have excellent PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Access, and SAP software required.
- Must have strong communication skills and possess exceptional organizational and planning skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
For more information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.