The Plant Manager is responsible for all aspects of component manufacturing and people management.
- Responsible for P&L of Plant
- Understand how to perform every position in the plant efficiently and correctly.
- Correct all quality issues and develop solutions to prevent them.
- Audit outgoing loads for completeness.
- Prepare daily production plan.
- Complete the weekly inventory.
- Calculate weekly BCS Spreadsheet.
- Update 84 time card system on a daily basis.
- Administer safety and quality training to all new hires on the 1st day of work and all associates annually.
- Complete weekly inventories for lumber and hardware.
- Inventory control
- Ensure that equipment is maintained for reliability and calibration.
- Complete a daily walk-through inspection.
- Create and implement a layout for the plant to optimize inventory flow for the current product mix.
- Report all hourly associate sick time, vacations, attendance, evaluations to corporate office
- Actively participate in the evaluations of hourly associates