Polestar Product Specialist
Do you love cars?
Are you a technically-driven individual who is looking for a career in a progressive automotive corporation?
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Bilingual French Polestar Product Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Polestar Product Specialist must be a key part in maintaining satisfied Polestar consumers and in attracting new consumers. The Polestar Product Specialist must be the main driver in resolving consumer inquiries/complaints and managing customer satisfaction. The Polestar Product Specialist is also responsible for performing sales support & lead management.
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Hours: Seeking flexibility based on business needs between 9am and 9pm, weekends may be required, full-time, 40-hour work week.
- Possible shifts may include:
- 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- 12pm to 9pm Monday to Friday
- 10am to 7pm Thursday to Monday
- 10am to 7pm Wednesday to Sunday
Salary: Competitive wages with benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement program, and much more.
- Communicate with consumers via chat, phone, & email to be able to understand their inquiry/ issue and to communicate the solution
- Own the case resolution – either by using the readily available resources (such as FAQ) or via communication with other parties in the organization
- Own relation to relevant parties outside Care Centers – both direct (e.g. tech support, ADAC) and indirect (e.g. it Pickup and Delivery team)
- Own the consumer experience and follow-up with consumers to learn from feedback
- Take responsibility for driving further upselling during usage phase (be an inside sales agent)
- Support consumers that contact the Customer Relation Center with a purchase inquiry
- Manage sales support, supporting customers in signing up, configuring cars, & placing orders
- Take a proactive Role in converting consumer leads to sales
- Some college or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years automotive service or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Previous experience of working with sales – preferably with leasing or car sales.
- Previous experience of working with outbound customer contact.
- A passion for at least one of the three items below is important because we are seeking people who want to build a career that is aligned with their interests.
- Exceptional customer service
- Automotive Industry
- Cutting edge technology
- Must have working knowledge of cars as it relates to performance and offerings: Must be able to answer questions related to Polestar – both cars and offerings.
- Needs to be able to support consumers in the purchasing process to increase the likelihood of a sale.
- Needs to have well developed communication skills, both oral and written, to be able to handle both consumers (via several means of communication) and internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to follow through with a variety of stakeholders in solving consumer cases.
- Must be able to handle a variety of problems in the form of consumer inquiries/complaints each day and must be able to maintain and expand support tools in a structured manner as directed.
- Needs to be able to understand the business and quickly grasp the needs of private customers to develop and expand Polestar’s relationship with them.
- Have to be able to drive several cases simultaneously in a structured way that ensures a premium consumer experience.
- Displays professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.