Teserra, the premier pool and landscape company, is searching for quality and experienced applicants for multiple positions. We don't just build swimming pools, design custom landscapes and install realistic artificial turf, we create experiences for our clients. All team members work closely together to ensure a high-quality project from start to finish.
- Sales: Pool, Landscape, Artificial turf, Repairs, Remodels-sales and consultation on/off-site with clients, use industry knowledge to recommend best options, design ability/background a plus.
- Superintendents: Pool, Landscape- Interact with your team, construction crews, subcontractors, and customers... providing service, recommendations and general guidance. Work closely with the Construction Manager, sales and design teams.
- Construction Scheduler, customer service representative- Schedule meetings, communicate deadlines, work with customers to quickly and efficiently address and resolve concerns.
- Construction/Labor: Plumbers, masons, landscapers, pool repair techs, pool maintenance techs
Click Apply Now to submit your resume!
We look for the following skills and attributes:
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget, or ahead of time.
- Strong problem-solving skills/meeting unexpected problems with solutions.
- Read and understand construction documents and plans.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to diagnose customer-service needs, ensure work is completed and customer is updated throughout the process.
- Respond to requests in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Ensure high-quality construction standards are met or exceeded throughout each phase.