We are currently looking to fill two open positions in our Portfolio Loan division
These positions are full time and hiring immediately! Remote work!
- Maintain portfolio management files
- Collection required financial reporting information
- Auditing loan origination files
- Administration, documentation, copying, filing, printing, and data entry
- Creat PM files and loan review letters
- Attend meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Abaility to work on multiple projects with deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.