- Responsible for the post-closing review of new, renewed and modified commercial and consumer loan documentation.
- Review executed loan documentation for new, renewed and modified Consumer and Commercial loans to ensure all required documents are provided and in compliance with bank policies and federal and state regulations.
- Review loans for approval by appropriate authority and that loan was closed as approved.
- Update and maintain collateral data within the core system for Consumer and Commercial loans.
- Enter missing/inaccurate loan document exceptions using the internal exception tracking system.
- Maintain knowledge of current lending policies, procedures and regulations; stays abreast of variations in laws across state boundaries; attends and completes all necessary training.
- Remain up-to-date on all documentation, regulatory, and lien perfection requirements in order to ensure loan quality.
- Responsible for organizational integrity and business ethics as it relates to this position.
- Perform other job duties and special projects as assigned. Cross Training duties included for all of Loan Operations function
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.