Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
- Build out Power BI apps, dashboards, and reports.
- Set up implementations, think of new approaches, and recommend best mix of reports and dashboards.
- Schedule data report refreshes.
- Be a data driven decision taker and share your thoughts and ideas with your team.
- Ability to react to critical needs of client to ensure goals are achieved
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 ? 5 years of successful programming experience with the following:
- Power BI Development
- Building Analysis Services reporting models
- Developing visual reports dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources and importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- Able to implement row level security on data and understand application security layer models
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life