We are Stewart & Stevenson. Our unique line-up of products and services means that you’ll get exposure to a broad range of industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small, customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and value of service.
Responsible for the management and accurate reporting of the production status and costs associated with various manufacturing projects, from project initiation to completion.
• Manage the entire project life cycle beginning with the sales quotation development and proposal,
through production and the post completion warranty period, including joint project P&L responsibility
with the sales department.
• Implement and maintain the reports necessary to manage the entire project life cycle.
• Develop and recommend plans for implementation and administration of projects.
• Serve as the customer’s advocate on the project, including coordination of customer communication,
and requested project change orders. Ensure customer expectations are met by the company.
• Ensure the company meets customer delivery expectations by anticipating issues and implementing
corrective action plans on an ongoing basis. Correct shortfalls in all project goals including delivery,
P&L, quality and engineering issues.
• Review new sales contracts to ensure the anticipated Bill of Material (BOM) cost of project and
structure matches with manufacturing requirements BOM.
• Conduct post project review to assess the success and/or failure of completed projects. Review
findings and evaluate the financial, quality, and production processes of the project and recommend
alternatives or adjustments to correct any problems identified, or solidify successes for current and
• Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.