Openings throughout the Valley in Camelback, Glendale, and Baseline areas.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
You must be able to multi-task as you will be managing a heavy caseload.
This team works closely with the Litigation paralegals and attorneys.
They offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits and bonus plans. The members of this firm work hard and offer only the highest level of service to their clients.
- Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years of paralegal preferred.
- MUST be highly proficient in all aspects of Pre-Litigation.
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience is required, but will consider very strong civil litigation candidates
- Somewhat flexible start time. 40-hour work week.
JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Setting Up Client Files
- Direct Client Contact to Discuss Case
- Work Directly with Insurance Adjusters
- Negotiate Medical Liens
- Calculate Disbursements
- Assist with Property Damage Claims
- Write up Damage Reports
- Negotiate the Initial Settlement
- Requesting Medical Records
If you have the requisite experience listed above, please apply TODAY with your resume in WORD and the subject "Pre-Litigation Paralegal".
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.