The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
You must be able to multi-task as you will be managing a heavy caseload.
This team works closely with the Litigation and Intake teams and are a close-knit work family!
They offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The members of this firm work hard and offer only the highest level of service to their clients, but they always make time for fun including hosting great Halloween & Holiday parties!
- Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Associate degree a must
- Minimum of three (3) years of paralegal preferred. MUST be highly proficient in all aspects of pre-litigation.
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience is required, but will consider very strong civil litigation candidates
- Flexible start time. 40-hour work week.
- Setting Up Client Files
- Direct Client Contact to Discuss Case
- Work Directly with Insurance Adjusters
- Negotiate Medical Liens
- Calculate Disbursements
- Assist with Property Damage Claims
- Write up Damage Reports
- Negotiate the Initial Settlement (they will train)
- No Intake or Requesting Medical Records (unless backup needed in that department)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.