Are you an experienced litigation paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? We are looking for someone with strong plaintiff pre-litigation experience specifically so that they can come in and hit the ground running! You will be responsible for managing a high volume case load, including drafting demand letters; heavy client communication, which will involve speaking with insurance adjusters and medical personnel as well as advising injured clients during medical treatment; compiling medical billing and records; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced work environment, working well independently while also working collaboratively with excellent written and verbal communication skills. If this sounds like you or someone you know, apply today!
- 3+ years of plaintiff pre-litigaiton paralegal experience
- BA/BS and/or a paralegal certificate are preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, customer-service-oriented mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.