CHRISTUS St. Vincent is seeking a fulltime clinical phycologist to work as faculty in the UNM affiliated Family Medicine residency program and clinic setting. This provider will develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate all aspects of the family medicine residency behavioral health program. The provider will demonstrate a strong interest in education of residents with sound clinical teaching abilities to effectively support and mentor residents. A primary function of the clinical psychologist is to support the emotional wellbeing of residents as they encounter and navigate challenges; ultimately promoting and cultivating physician wellbeing. The behavioral health provider will deliver behavioral health services at the CSV Family Medicine Center and will take the lead in developing and implementing activities related to behavioral health services in this patient centered medical environment.
General duties include:
- Serving as faculty member to the family medicine residency program, supporting, teaching and precepting residents.
- Evaluating competency of family medicine residents in assigned behavioral health roles.
- Serves as behavioral health liaison in the development and implementation of CSV patient centered medical homes initiatives.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The prescribing clinical psychologist will qualify as a UNM community faculty.
Competitive compensation, commencement bonus, CME, medical membership and licensure dollars, health, dental, vision and employer-paid liability coverage.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, commute times under 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents.
To maintain our ongoing commitment to Quality Care and Excellence CHRISTUS St. Vincent recently earned Mayo Clinic Care Network status in addition to a five star CMS hospital ranking. In 2018 and 2019 the organization was voted one of New Mexico's Best Place's to work and designated a family friendly business.
We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Licensure as a prescribing psychologist and clinical psychologist in the state of NM.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to duties and responsibilities described above.
- Doctoral degree (preferred) in psychology or other behavioral science area including health education. Previous faculty development experience and resident training preferred.
Interested applicants: Please send CV with contact information to Megan Varela-Lujan, Recruitment Manager, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].