This position assumes overall accountability for ensuring effective operations of CHRISTUS St. Vincent's Clinician (Medical) Group according to the guidelines established by the hospital's Board of Directors. In addition to the regional responsibilities, the President will support System-level initiatives as they relate to the region or to CHRISTUS Health on a strategic level. This position is accountable for serving as a catalyst for the development of practice guidelines and care protocols that lead to the achievement of quality and service outcomes and cost efficiencies. The President shall utilize its Clinician Group Board as a mechanism to encourage and further physician engagement in operational and clinical improvement.
- M.D. is required
- Strong leadership, organization, management, communication, negotiation, and analytic skills.
- Five (5) or more years clinical practice experience and, specifically, physician practice leadership and operations track record
- Five (5) or more years leadership experience
- Considerable medical experience in one or more branches of medicine or surgery and some administrative experience in a medical department.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certification:
- State medical license
- Board Certified in area of specialty and an active member of the St. Vincent Regional Medical Center Medical Staff