- This role works within the Operations department as a point of contact for customer pricing and pricing templates.
- Primarily managing pricing and creating sales reports.
- There would be very limited customer service involved.
- Working within business system AS/400 to input price exceptions.
- Reporting, price lists, working with B2B/online ordering customers as well.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of the business -from customers to coworkers
- One (1) year of office support and/or administrative experience
- MS Office 365 including strong Excel
- Basic understanding of calculating percentages such as gross profit margins
- Comfortable working with copious projects at the same time with various deadlines, ability to prioritize them.
- Great math skills & aptitude
- Problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Customer service skills
- Pay is $18-19 per hour, depending on experience
- Schedule is 8a-5p, Mon-Fri
- Contract to Hire
- This is a 100% in-office position
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.