Schedule:M-F, some travel if required for project activities
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
- JOB SUMMARY:
The general purpose of this position is to assist and manage pricing and database analysis for Anatomic Pathology system conversions for business clients. The individual is responsible for mapping client test codes to Quest laboratory and billing systems, mapping legacy test codes, proposing pricing in accordance with pricing guidelines and Marketing & Sales objectives, and evaluating pricing profitability.
- Provide analysis support to the sales functional.
- Support Anatomic Pathology through pricing and profitability analyses with an emphasis on retaining profitable customers and gaining new ones.
- Perform simple to moderately complex test code mapping, which may include any combination of laboratory systems including EMRs and other interfaces
- Support Corporate and the AP Business with pricing analyses regarding various types of business opportunities.
- Provide analysis support to the Finance function:
- Provide analytical support for special projects or other assignments at the Controller's request.
- Complete all pricing proposal support activities accurately and assist the account representative in coordinating changes with the billing department.
- Encourage and support efforts by the account representatives to review and revise old pricing.
- Provide support for Database requirements and submissions
- Provide analytical support for Anatomic Pathology database needs
- Evaluate and complete database submissions, collaborating with IT and business team members
- Support Development with database analysis regarding new requests
- Coordinate communication and project tasks with database team
- Due to the variety of duties and responsibilities and the wide array of individual seeking analytical support (often with customer-driven deadlines), required working hours may not always conform to a typical work week.
- Performs process analysis and recommends process and/or system design corrective actions as necessary and maintains project plan tasks.
- Develop and participate in customer/user classroom training
- Maintains project logs and time sheets for internal accounting. Supervises the collection and verifies the accuracy of such data for projects and sub-projects under own direction
- Develop and maintain detailed project implementation plans
- Coordinates and/or directs the activities of project team members
- Provide timely and accurate updates to all project related documents and facilitate project meetings