What Product Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Product Engineering is responsible for developing iterations, modifying, implementing and supporting existing products that function within the product families through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices. New products will be launched within given product families.
- This position will support Facial Protection, Surgical Gowns, Surgical Drapes, Sterilization Wraps and Infection Control Apparel.
- The ability to work with a diverse team in various locations in the US, Asia and other will be required. This will include Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing and other technical groups.
- This position will provide technical leadership for Medical Device 510k submissions for new products.
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- A minimum of 4+ years related work experience preferred
- Ability to train and coach others from technical expertise
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.