As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eX cell team.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
The Printer Tech will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of thermal, laser, and impact printers and/or FHE (Forms Handling Equipment). Also responsible for understanding the customers’ business and needs. This role focuses on the territory of Buffalo, NY.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs thermal, laser, and impact printers and/or FHE
- Repairs and corrects malfunctions as necessary
- Prepares detailed service and failure records
- Trains customers on products
- Responds to emergency repair calls as needed
- Communicates promptly and accurately all information required by internal support functions
- Provides a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that repairs are done properly and in a timely manner
- Responsible for understanding the customers' business and the use of the products and peak services in connection with the customers' business
- Identifies leads
- "On-Call” is a requirement
- Critical physical effort consisting of continuously standing, bending, and handling equipment
- Stand-by duty as required
- Exposure to limited amounts of noise and paper dust
- Extensive driving (over 50%) to client sites
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in electronics or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate within the division or department policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Requires a DMV background check, valid driver's license, and a reliable vehicle.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** eX cell ™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com .