The Semiconductor Test Probe Operator is a key member of the hi-tech manufacturing team with a focus on the testing (probing) of integrated circuits. This is an excellent springboard into a career in hi-tech electronics manufacturing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Operate probe equipment to test individual integrated circuits for functional defects by applying special test patterns
- Execute Wafer Final Test (WFT), Electronic Die Sort (EDS) or Circuit Probe (CP) tests
- Operating high powered microscopes to perform visual inspections
- Setting up and operate various types of equipment per specifications, load and unload IC's and wafers
- Respond effectively to common equipment setup issues
- Troubleshoot basic setup related problems and provide recommendations
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and perform to established standards
- Proven ability to work well in team environment as well as independently
- Role requires standing for extended periods of time, walking long distances inside the Clean room, and the ability to work while wearing ESD smock, hairnet, surgical mask, latex gloves, and anti-static shoes
Night Shift: $17.50/hr AVG pay ($15.40/hr + $23.10/hr OT after 8 hours worked daily)
"D" SHIFT = Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & every other Saturday Nights 5:30pm-to 5:30am
No prior experience is required, as on-the-job training will be provided. However, prior experience in electronics manufacturing is a plus.
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- No prior manufacturing experience is required
- Must be reliable, dependable and motivated to work
- Drug screen and background check required
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with paid overtime and company sponsored benefits for temporary staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.