We are recruiting for a Process Analyst for our premier client! You will be responsible for Primarily responsible to support Materials Management by controlling in process inventory and maintaining the KANBAN system up to date. Responsible for compliance to Quality Systems Regulations (QSR).
- 2 or more years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of degree and experience.
- Basic PC skills in excel, word processing.
- Must possess critical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bill of Material knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of JDE is a plus.
Perks: Great Benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more!
Pay: $18.00-20.00+ Depending on Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.