Job ID: 12899
1. Support quality processes with the objective of reducing the cost of poor quality to Ametek and its customers through the application of root cause analysis for the development and implementation of corrective actions to address nonconformance issues.
2. Develop understanding of process routing and assign process flow paths to ensure satisfaction of customer requirements for product.
3. Demonstrate ability to assess and initiate opportunities for improving yield, reducing costs, and improving workflow.
4. Support the operations within the metallurgical lab and quality inspectors based on operational and customer needs.
5. Must be able to perform product specification and sales review to determine capabilities for meeting requirements of customer.
6. Individual must demonstrate metallography and mechanical testing experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in Metallurgical, Materials Science, or Chemical (master’s degree preferred).
2. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment. Cold rolling of specialty metals strongly preferred.
3. Demonstrated skills with PC office applications such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.