We are hiring Processing Representatives for our client in Chatsworth.
This position will perform various data entry tasks with in the Processing Team.
* Screening Notary applications for completeness
* Contacting customers via phone and email as needed
* Releasing bonds, E&O policies, and seals
* Supporting other order-related processes and facilitation
* Transferring manual applications into their database plus other office tasks as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Accurate and timely data entry skills, with a strong attention to detail required
* Typing speed minimum 55 wpm, 10-speed minimum 10,000 kph preferred
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Good organizational skills, including multi-tasking and tracking a variety of issues and resolutions
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Good phone and email communication skills strongly desired
* Knowledge of CAS and Notary processes a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.