Bally Sports Arizona is seeking a Producer! Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the Producer is primarily responsible for producing pre-game and post-game shows for the Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Coyotes and other events assigned. In addition, this person will assist in producing Diamondbacks and Coyotes magazine shows, specials and features as well as providing content for social media from assigned events. The Producer will also fill-in as game producer for Diamondbacks or Coyotes games as needed and will also serve as AD for road games. Other duties include working with the Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer on pre-game and post-game show content and presentations; working with Operations to coordinate and setup events, scheduling and participating in meetings and conference calls and maintaining office hours, as necessary.
- Produces pre-games and-post-game shows for assigned telecasts, magazine shows, specials and features as needed
- Works in conjunction with Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer on show content and presentations
- Works with Operations to coordinate and to set up events and productions
- Assists in developing less experienced staff and freelance employees
- Produces any needed documents for each event
- Will serve as game producer in a relief role and AD road games that are assigned
- Schedules and participates in meetings and conference calls related to productions, as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Communications, Broadcasting or Radio/TV/Film) required and equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in live studio or remote show productions
- Ability to edit using AVID Systems preferred
- A demonstrated ability work without supervision in a high pressure environment is essential
- Previous supervisory and leadership skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays is necessary
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds as needed when moving equipment to and from locations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills are needed
- Attention to detail and a desire to consistently deliver high-quality work is a requirement
- Must be able to perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Basic math skills are needed
- The ability to operate video cameras, videotape decks and non-linear editing equipment is necessary
- Knowledge of Television Remote Production Facilities is essential
- Must be able to drive a car and hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel as assigned and attend live sporting events
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.