You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
In this position, you will execute product management support duties in one of the following areas: Attachments, Loaders, Excavators or Utility Products.
- Assist in developing business cases and product requirements for new product development (NPD) projects
- Assist in coordinating and progressing projects through the Phate-Gate system used in NPD process
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for products
- Assist with sales promotional program implementation, verification and analysis
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for products and working with the marketing organization
- Develop and maintain reports the measure product performance and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Work with the product team on product evaluations and related changes
- Assist in planning and implementation of meetings/events
- Conduct market research projects which involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting and analyzing that data, then preparing and presenting recommendations
- Conduct surveys by various means (email, phone, etc), then organize and present results
- Support Product team with maintaining Oracle configurator, to ensure order accuracy, and with clarification of sales reports
- Support Product Specialists with attachment specifications in IT systems, assure accuracy of data and VOC documentation
- Pull and analyze market data for the dealers, attachments, and application segments
- Support field staff and cross functional departments with product specifications
- Equipment preparation, cleaning, delivery, and transportation
- Training site preparation and maintenance
- Support of the public web site and facilitate web site inquiry response effort
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other Business Related field.
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Previous data analysis and analytical skills are desired
- Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting
- Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Experience with construction equipment preferred
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400 for a 3 credit course
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.