As a Product Manager/ Product Owner you will work for the world leader in the diagnostics industry, working in a new team focused on growing DTC Diagnostic Testing through QuestDirect. The QuestDirect (CIT) Team wants to empower Consumers in Healthcare. Build a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge in the high-growth field of Healthcare Technology. Patients, and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions – we are giving consumers access. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. You will have a role where you can act with professionalism, inspire colleagues, and care about the work we do and the people we serve.
This position leads new solution and product development through a cross-functional team to support growth opportunities for QuestDirect. You will prioritize and build business cases to execute strategies with Marketing, Engineering, and the Value-Delivery organization. The position reports to the Strategic Growth Product Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering business outcomes per data- and business-driven epics, defining and prioritizing features and user stories, and establishing relevant acceptance criteria.
- Act as the product owner for multiple Agile pods/teams; Work with the Agile pods/teams to prioritize the backlog to ensure on-time delivery.
- Collect product feedback and manage regular product/service KPI reporting (including order volume, revenue, conversion rate, etc.); Familiarity with A/B testing and Google Analytics.
- Lead cross functional teams to identify, develop, and implement products/solutions to address unmet customer needs and will drive profitable growth.
- Execute effective life-cycle management across the sub-segment through robust cross-functional team management.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap.
- Collaborate with market research to deliver insights on customer needs and desired solutions.
- Ensure the voice of customer is brought into the product/solution creation process.
- Identify improvements to the user experience.
- Conduct regular competitive overviews; Stay up to date on e-commerce/consumer best practices to incorporate in user features and stories.
- Understand the competitive landscape to ensure we have winning solutions in development and in market.
- Understand the continuum of care requirements and gaps.
- Contribute to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in concert with the Strategic Growth Product Director and Medical Product Director.
- Work with Value Delivery partners to achieve agreed revenue, volume, and margin targets in AOP.
- Partner with Marketing on product/solution marketing strategy and mix.
- Collaborate and set expectations with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Additional consumer related assignments and projects as they emerge.
- Achieve revenue, volume, and margin targets in sub-segment AOP
- Development of 3-year sub-segment Strategic Plan
- Development of sub-segment AOP
- Manage discretionary spend
- On-time delivery of product roadmap
Undergraduate degree in any field, MBA preferred
5+ years relevant experience in healthcare is preferred (consumer, pharmaceuticals and/or diagnostics) with at least 3 years in strategic marketing & product management
Experience with Agile
Experience with Rally or other product management tool
Product Management/Owner Certification is preferred
Consumer and digital/ecommerce experience is a plus
Experience with Tableau is a plus
Previous P&L management experience is a plus
Strong communication skills – written and verbal
Ability to manage ambiguity
Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholder preferences
Leading change, change management
Solid business acumen
Strategic thinking and analytical skills
Attention to detail
Negotiation and influencing skills
Collaboration and relationship building
Ability to navigate a matrix organization
Composure and flexibility
Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word