What Product & Services Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Product and Services Development is responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for the company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
- Analyzes market research, trends, projections and innovations to formulate new product concepts and designs.
- Demonstrates the knowledge to define the business dynamics necessary to consider portfolio expansion including market size, barriers to entry, differentiated value, regulatory assessment and existing portfolio alignment.
- Possesses the expertise to establish and/or coordinate a commercialization strategy to include product proforma, branding and sales strategies, communication vehicles, training and pilot site deployment.
- Consults with vendor/supplier partners as required for product development.
- Operationalizes product launch with coordination of broader customer engagement.
- Uses project management skills to manage projects from initiation through closing to successfully meet project objectives.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 8+ years experience in related field, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.