Most positions are on 3/2 rotating schedule: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am – If you are unable to work night shift, overtime and weekends, please do not respond to this posting.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Electronics Technician must have related certification and/or advanced training; 3 – 5 years experience as an Electronics Technician or similar function required
- Prior manufacturing, production experience preferred, prefer material handlers, shippers, receivers have 1-3 years experience on forklifts (stand-up, sit-down), pallet jacks, and powered pallet jacks.
- Must be able to pass physical, drug screen and background check
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating shift, nights and weekends
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems
- Must have good computer skills, and ability to learn PRISM software, ability to read a measuring tape, ability to follow instructions outlined in job jackets.
- Physical Requirements: must be able to successfully complete a color blind test, must be able to lift 50 pounds, must be able to climb, kneel, bend, squat, grasp, push, pull, have fine motor skills, and stand for long periods of time
Duties for each position include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics Technician - Effectively use electronic skills to maintain equipment and keep machines operating successfully. Conduct Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures. Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electrical and electronic equipment. Modify machinery logic systems (PLC's) and PC based systems and working knowledge of DC/AC drives in function and as they relate to an overall web-handling process, Allen Bradley, Eurotherm and Omron PLCs
- Material Handler - Perform routine safety inspections of lift equipment, move material and general support of operators on stand-up, sit-down lifts, pallet jacks, and powered pallet jacks. Complete inventory counts as needed
- Shipper / Receiver - Perform routine safety inspections of lift equipment, load and unload trucks, move material and general support of warehouse on stand-up, sit-down lifts, pallet jacks, and powered pallet jacks. Complete inventory counts, and verify product being shipped and received.
- Operators - maintain performance numbers while producing good quality product, effectively troubleshoot print quality, register and technical specification issues, set up and operate machine in an effective and efficient manner, monitor equipment and processes to ensure quality with minimal waste
- Assistants - support operator and prepare for set up, ensure needed materials and equipment are on hand to process orders, assist in preparing, placing and removing rolls for machine, remove and weigh waste and make waste bales as needed.
- Use of computer, small hand tools and measuring tape as needed
- All must follow established safety guidelines, adhere to food safety standards, perform daily housekeeping, and all other duties as assigned
**Resume outlining relevant experience is required for further consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled