Are you self-motivated and can follow direction well? Are you a team player and have good attendance? Do you have the ability to lift 50 lbs.? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
To ensure that all production equipment, implements, containers, and tools are cleaned and dried thoroughly.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Thoroughly wash and dry barrels, buckets, scoops, production tools, and equipment per Standard Operating Procedures and Food Safety Standards
- Use power washer as directed
- Follow the Master Cleaning Schedule
- Maintain cleanliness of wash and clean room
- Provide assistance for janitors and housekeeping
- Responsible for reporting food safety problems to management, up to and including stopping a production line.
- Comply with all Food Safety Guidelines, Ameri-Pac work rules, Ameri-Pac Standard Operating Procedures, FDA and OSHA guidelines, as well as Federal and State laws governing the workplace
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Follows direction
- Good attendance
- Team player
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive company benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-five years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.