Production Control Manager TS/SCI w/ Poly
This position performs a variety tasks related to the management and performance of the following program functions; material and services procurement, facilities / construction project coordination services, facilities maintenance scheduling, inventory and logistics, document creation, file management, and visitor access requests. All duties should be performed with an impeccable level of detail and accuracy as both characteristics are necessary in keeping a facility maintenance program running efficiently.
The Production Control Manager will manage direct reports regarding the job functions related to material and services purchases, work scheduling, database management, logistics, technical library management and project coordination. The Production Control Manager will assure that all processes and procedures related to the positions above are in compliance with the Sweet Tea Performance Work Statement. The Production Control Manager will also be responsible for daily timecard management, periodic mentoring sessions, scheduled performance evaluations, recruiting and on-boarding oversight as well as support of annual program and compliance training requirements.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must have TS/SCI and Poly and meet requirements for access to classified information.
- College degree plus 4 years of related experience or High School degree plus 8 years of related experience
- Ability to work with and lead other team members
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs to include but not be limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point being most necessary (Samples of work and demonstration of proficiency will be required during the interview)
- Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) (i.e. Maximo)
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated to streamline processes in efforts of making key impacts in fast paced work environment
- Must be a competent problem solver and have the ability to work directly with customers and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) (i.e. Maximo)
- Ability to read and interpret contract documents
- Knowledge of facilities maintenance contract activities
- Capable of reading plans and specs and red line drawings
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.