Assembles electronic and mechanical medical device components, sub-Assemblies, products, and systems. Cleans, inspects, and packages medical devices and maintains the quality of the equipment. Keeps work areas clean and organized and ready for all schedules production operations.
1. Reads work orders, follows production drawings and processes, and receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
2. Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in fixture or other holding device.
3. Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as soldering, cleaning, cutting, epoxy bonding, curing, assembly, sealing, labeling, and packaging.
4. Connects component lead wires or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
5. Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
6. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of two (2) years medical manufacturing assembly experience preferred.
3. The ability to read and interpret assembly instructions and drawings
4. Working knowledge of basic personal computer functionality
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment.
7. Creative thinking and ability/desire to think "outside of the box'.
8. Team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.