The Production Specialist works cross functionally with the stakeholders in the execution of photography/video assets within the studio and on location. This person will touch all aspects of photography production; bids (RFPs), planning shoot schedules and logistics, budget management, location scouting.
Role & Responsibility
- Champion asset production process & execution for Bobcat Marketing. This position acts as a producer and is responsible for putting forth the best partners for each job, maximizing the creative vision while also embracing budget and timeline realities.
- Manage pre-production: developing shot lists with key stakeholders, engaging creative agencies, coordinating with internal and external partners to reserve and transport machinery for shoots.
- Host pre-production meetings to finalize deliverables and alignment to creative brief prior to arriving on site.
- Manage on-site production: Manage photo crews, control productivity and efficiency of productions. Strive to find better and more efficient processes for cost savings and time management.
- Manage post-production: including safety and legal reviews, billing reconciliation, and timely delivery of assets to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate location and talent needs with agency.
- Assist in managing and optimizing internal asset management system and processes. Facilitate internal asset requests, as needed.
- Tracks all production costs and provides roll ups of all projects to key stakeholders. Assist in annual budget forecasting and track all production costs, to provide roll ups of all projects to key stakeholders. Forecasts project budgets and yearly budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Product experience preferred
- 25-50% travel expected
- CDL preferred and would be required within 6 months of hire
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with associates at all levels
- Quick thinking and ability to remain calm under stressful situations
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.