The Production Specialist is a key member of the sales and marketing group who will work side by side with a diverse and expert cross-functional team. This position is responsible for the coordination and administrative duties in the proposal creation process. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic; attention to detail and accuracy, unmatched customer service skills; grace under pressure; and superior compliance skills.
The position provides administrative support and compliance with MV's proposal standards.
Who You Are: You get along with your co-workers, enjoy being part of a team while possessing the discipline and drive to work independently. You must be willing to work overtime as schedules require, and to be present in the office during regular works hours. This is not a work from home position.
- Acts as an administrative liaison between proposal department and all other departments
- Manage multiple projects while working collaboratively with a large team
- Update and manage Salesforce database; perform reporting and data maintenance
- Update Salesforce for current contract database information, including references and KPI data
- Review proposal checklists for accuracy and compliance
- Fills out documents and forms
- Complete and obtain signatures for required forms for all bids
- Coordinate with legal department for exceptions, review of forms, signatures and all related legal issues
- Responsible for the weekly shipping report, client lists, Salesforce reporting and any reports required with the RFPs
- Responsible for Good Faith Efforts: read all RFP requirements relating to DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) compliance and Good Faith Efforts; perform outreach efforts according to requirements; perform follow up calls, manage the call log
- Format resumes create peripherals relating to the printed submission (resumes, binder, covers, tab dividers, attachments, brochures, etc.)
- Adhere to the proposal schedule and all internal deadlines, participate in proposal team meetings and work with your team to obtain all required content
- Create the bid submittal based on instructions (extensive photocopying, printing, collating, boxing, shipping)
- Schedule all shipments via FedEx or UPS
- Assists members of the team with administrative tasks
- All administrative duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree or one (1) year administrative support in a high volume, high-stress professional environment
- Expert or highly advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Professional, Microsoft 365
- Experience in the management of legal documents and forms
- The selected individual must be conscientious, and integrate constructive feedback seamlessly
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels
- Work in a face paced environment and maintain control and professional composure at all times
- High emotional intelligence
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Unmatched customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Must adhere to local attendance policy
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.