Production Trainer-WWPP Flow (Bilingual preferred)
DESCRIPTION: The Production Trainer is concentrated on performance improvement through championing on-farm processes and focusing on reducing variation in our production system through appropriate training and employee development. Primarily responsibilities in Sow Operations, this position will be assigned to conduct new hire onboard training and conduct certifications with employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manages onboarding training documentation, including payroll, employee transfer and certifications, etc., and is responsible for disseminating on a routine basis.
• Reviews and evaluates onboarding trainees based on competency to perform assigned duties during training.
• Provides feedback and coaching to onboard trainees as they acclimate to the business
• Coordinates with Human Resources and production staff as needed to place onboard graduates
• Trains utilizing the Tell-Show-Do and Situational Leadership methodologies
• Completes employee certifications as required
• Assists in the preparation and presentation of sow production training materials and training initiatives
• Manages documentation and associated paperwork on certifications, including entry in database
• Communicates frequently with and provides support to Production Leaders
• Trains according to SOP’s and training materials that are aligned with SOP’s, with focus on helping employees develop the technical skills needed to produce results and meet sow production targets
• Owns the updating of training materials and SOP’s, including recognizing when updates are needed, organizing and completing training on the updates, and implementing associated changes
• Conducts training one-on-one and in group situations; conducts training on farms and in classroom environments