Come join an exciting young medical device company located in Irvine, CA. They are looking for Product Technicians to join their fast-moving production team. If you have manufacturing, autoclave or clean room experience in the medical field, and are not afraid of physical work - this position is for you!!
Schedule: M-F (6AM-2:30PM)
You will be a part of the production team helping them to process and package company products according to supply and demands. You will work closely with the Manufacturing Supervisor and Manager to ensure operations are compliant to SOP's, current GMPs, QSR, GTP, and ISO standards as well as company procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support formulation build of products
- Support preparation and verification of components
- Follow SOP requirements for cleaning, labeling, and sealing of processed units
- Support ERP move and ensure material transactions are completed timely
- Follow Company policies and procedures compliance
- Support preparation of chemical solutions in accordance with build demands
- Assist with general daily cleaning, restocking supplies, or other duties as assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of medical device manufacturing experience
- Must have the ability to multi-task and willing to learn different jobs in the manufacturing environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.