The professional Sales Representative (PSR) engages health care professionals (HCPs) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- Prior diabetes sales and/or pharmaceutical sales within the identified territory considered but not required.
- Entry level or new to industry candidates considered.
- Knowledge of the medical, healthcare or pharmacy industry and skills in clinical selling are preferred.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills.
- Leadership, self-motivation and initiative.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability.
- Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record.
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!