Sabre Systems, Inc. is seeking Acquisition Analysts of all levels to support our government customers in various NAVAIR Program Offices. The selected candidate will prepare and manage acquisition documentation IAW applicable statutory, regulatory, and NAVAIR policy requirements. They will coordinate preparation for program milestones, coordinating documentation updates as required and monitoring achievement of milestone entry and exit criteria. Candidate will integrate business and technical methodologies to the study and analysis of technological problems in relation to engineering and scientific development of processes, systems, and equipment. They will apply NAVAIR Procurement Initiation Documents (PID) policies and procedures to create acquisition PID packages. Performs as a Resource Manager to report Program Office staff training. Manage communications throughout the program to include but not limited to weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual information reports, briefing coordination and configuration control. The selected candidate will act as the Program Coordinator and coordinate information flow between the Program and Program Executive Office, Assistant Secretary of the Navy Office, Department of the Navy, and various offices within the Office Secretary of Defense. Manage all program office briefs provided to outside customers including Congress, Office of Secretary of Defense, Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Pentagon, and Industry partners.
- Experience with acquisition related documentation such as APs, AAs, and SOW/SOO.
- Preparing and maintain program briefs and presentations.
- Must have some knowledge of the acquisition process and the reporting requirements for an ACAT I programs.
- Knowledge of of NAVAIR tools such as RDAIS, DAMIR, SharePoint, DTS or PMT.
- Completion of Program Taskers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Possess experience related to weapon systems acquisition, including logistics, research and development, configuration management or systems analysis/design as follows:
Jr. 1-3 years of experience
Mid 4-10 years of experience
Sr. 10+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: program management, systems engineering, system acquisition, financial management, test and evaluation or integrated logistics support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the Navy systems acquisition process, including pertinent Military Standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with administrative and information technology systems including the word processing, spreadsheet, and database systems used to support customer requirements.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Candidate is required to pass a background check.
- An additional eight (8) years of general experience in program management, technical or business analysis can substituted for the Bachelor's degree for the Mid position.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor