Sabre Systems, Inc. is seeking Program Analysts of all levels to support our government customers in various NAVAIR Program Offices. The selected candidate will apply knowledge of NAVAIR Procurement policies and toolsets as a focal point to multiple procurement actions. This would include the creation of Procurement Initiation Documents (PID) packages, planning and execution of procurement related meetings, and monitoring of overall procurement progress relative to schedule commitments.
Manage procurement related communications throughout the program to include but not limited to weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual information reports, briefing coordination and configuration control. The selected candidate will coordinate information flow between the programs office, external stakeholders, and Program Executive Office . Manage all procurement program briefs provided to outside customers including Congress, Office of Secretary of Defense, Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Pentagon, and Industry partners.
- PID Package Development and Tracking/Reporting. Must have knowledge well enough to be the liaison with the program IPTs, Contracts and Legal to establish PID Packages and create tracking/reporting requirements. This includes holding PPCs, establishing PPAs, providing assistance in developing pre/post award contract documentation, and tracking/reporting contract actions through completion.
- Access and knowledge with the following tools: PMT, APTool, ePower, TopVue, NSERC SharePoint
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Possess experience related to weapon systems acquisition, and procurement activities as follows:
Jr. 1-3 years of experience
Mid. 4-10 years of experience
Sr. 10+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: program management, systems engineering, system acquisition, financial management, test and evaluation or integrated logistics support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the Navy systems acquisition process, including pertinent Military Standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or familiarity with administrative and information technology systems including the word processing, spreadsheet, and database systems used to support customer requirements.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required
- Additional eight (8) years of general experience in program management, technical or business analysis can substituted for the Bachelors degree for the Mid position.
- Candidate will need to pass a background check for this position.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor