Bobcat Company is a leader in the global compact equipment industry. The Program Management Coop position plays a key role in developing new products that will lead Bobcat into the future and help maintain and strengthen a leadership position in a global market.
Program Management Coops are tasked with executing project management work related to project schedules, resource plans, meeting notes, and any other task work required to keep projects running smoothly and efficiently. Projects will range from introducing new features or business models to developing an entirely new platform of products.
This position is expected to work directly with Project and Program Managers to execute daily project work. Program Management Coops will also work directly with project teams to develop and update all areas of the project plan. This position will balance the need to execute project work while providing training and development in project management.
The Program Management Coop role is a developmental position, offering the chance to gain experience working in project management while learning from others within the Program Management group.
Role & Responsibility
Program Management Coops may work on multiple projects. These individuals will be required to learn and utilize project management principles consistent with industry best practices while staying consistent with Bobcat processes. Project scope definition, resource management, schedule development, and risk management should all be executed in a way that stays consistent with our processes and executes project work at a high level. Development and learning are the key areas of focus, but project execution will continue to be an important aspect of success within this position.
Coops will be expected to handle day-to-day tasks including data entry, setting up and facilitating meetings, taking notes during meetings, tracking and following-up on action items, and taking general direction from Project Managers for anything required to make the project successful.
Expect up to 20% travel depending on individual project requirements. Travel will be focused on daily travel to manufacturing locations within North Dakota.
- Applicants must be of Junior or Senior status and seeking a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Finance or another business-related field.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Applicants must be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications. Familiarity with MS Project or a comparable project scheduling tool is preferred.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently without sacrificing quality or delivery of work.
- Applicants should have some understanding of financial principles and how they would apply to a development project.
- Applicants must be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the coop (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.