- A Software Engineering Programmer is a full-stack developer that is proficient at working at all layers of an application. They work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry.
Skills & Requirements:
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Understanding what the customer and the business need
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
- You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a scalable production system.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver
- Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices like TDD and ATDD
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
- You are able to co-locate with the development team
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent program
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
- Java experience highly preferred
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases preferred
- Experience with cloud platforms and technology preferred
- Experience with IntelliJ IDEA preferred
- Experience with client-side web development preferred
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.